Friday, July 15, 2016

Town Meeting #1

We met today at 2:15. Like 20 people showed up. There was Jake and Sol and Lexi and Austin and Tara and Brittany and (I know I'm going to forget people because I don't have the list in front of me) Jessica and Stacia and Lauren and Amber and Trevor and Hanna and Malia and Tanner and Zac and Ashton and Rachel and Madeline and Aspen and Emily and someone else maybe I can't remember.

We shared some stuff (me mostly, sorry) and talked about the write bloody contest and talked about publishing a book together.

Thanks for being there. If you didn't make it and you still want to be part of this group, that's cool.

Here are your assignments:

1. Get your blog going again
2. Click here to submit your blog to me
3. Write and read and write and read
4. Come prepared to read at our next meeting (Thursday, July 28th @ 2:15pm)

Any thoughts/questions, post in the comments below. 

6 comments:

  1. Remember, our next meeting (July 28th) is going to be a birthday party for Ashton and Madeline. Not really, but bring stuff with frosting.

    More importantly, we're going to share new stuff. So write new stuff before then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. k how did I not know about this?? I want to join.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K but like... some of us work weird hours and can't be guaranteed to show up... so I guess I'll just be here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah so when you gonna put these blogs up Nels? I wanna read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably tomorrow. This Bear Lake is just too relaxing.

      Delete