Wednesday, May 28, 2014

And so it begins...

Okay, so...here's how it works:
  1. Create a blog (or you can use one you already have)
  2. Submit your blog here
  3. I will add your blog to the list on the right
  4. You will write stuff
  5. You will read other people's stuff
  6. Everyone will comment on each other's stuff
  7. World Peace
Some random thoughts:
  • Maybe weekly posts, I don't know
  • I won't be posting prompts, just write what you want
  • Not anonymous, let the world know who you are
  • If you're scared, go to church
  • Mix it up: poems, lists, pictures, etc.

15 comments:

  1. i love that you posted this at exactly 2:15 pm on the last real day of school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa. That seriously was not planned.

      Sometimes the stars just align and #summerblogs and world peace, you know?

      Delete
  2. Does this blog get destroyed once summer is gone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question. I want to say yes. Then it's up to you guys to link to each other.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I wish this meant that you were going to start blogging tomorrow.

      But I know it means that you're going on Origination.

      Delete
  4. Kenzie and Tara: I couldn't get your blogs to work. Wrong address? Or I'll try again later.

    I think I've updated everyone. Geez. We have a lot of summer bloggers. (Or at least a lot of people who've said they're gonna do it...we'll see in a month.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three people just Tweeted about summer blogs.

      Tara, your blog doesn't work.

      McCall, your blog is already up.

      Katie, you never submitted your blog.

      (I like to favorite people's tweets and then respond on some blog post that they'll probably never see.)

      Delete
    2. lol cause i just barely saw any of this and i tweeted at you 013498 time to put my blog up #sorry #miscommunication

      Delete
  5. There are so many of these o_O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Put me on put me on put me on will you put me on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know I'm a little late to the party...but i want in.

    ReplyDelete